It is recommended that you do a tandem flight before the course to be sure that it is what you want to do.
The course duration is 7 days.
- Day 1 - Ground handling (training and inflation of the wing on the ground)
- Day 2 - Training hills flights (flights of between 2 and 10 meters above the ground)
- Day 3 - Short flights (flights from 10 to 30 meters above the ground)
- Day 4 - Short Flights (flights 40 meters above the ground, right or left approach)
- Day 5 - More short Flights
- Day 6 - Spot Landings taught in the afternoon on the tandem
- Day 7 - High flight (graduation 1.000 meters)